Chance for Change (In Every Relationship)

BTemplates.com

Tuesday 6 August 2019

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MY PRECIOUS COUSIN


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MY PRECIOUS COUSIN -
JEGEDE VICTOR.




Many people do not have sisters by blood but then they have cousin sisters who are as amazing as sisters. Cousin Sister is a sister from another mother who completely understands you and loves you. A cousin sister is the one with whom you can share all your secrets, with whom you can hang around everywhere, with whom you can go shopping. Cousin Sister needs to be treated like a princess on her birthday every year in return of what she has been doing for you.

Be thankful to her for what she is and for what she has ever done for you, tell her on her birthday how much she means to you and what would you be without her. You must have definitely spent some amazing and unforgettable moments with her remind her all those moments and remind her all those nonstop laughing moments that you both enjoyed together. Those late night gossips, late night movie scene, those cooking experiments and late night snacks all these are definitely the best moments of life. Select and think of a wonderful poem for Cousin Sister and wish her with all your heart, love and care this year on her birthday.

Regardless of us being cousins, I’m just glad that I know you as a person because you are really cool! Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way.

I don’t care how much time passes between visits, I always feel like we were just together. I love being your Cousin! Happy Birthday!

Blessed to have you, you know
I may not show
But you have a special place in my life,
I really know for sure
A cousin like you is like a sister
Such a great cousin you are,
You are such a vibrant soul
You have an important role
In my life for sure
My best confidant you are
Shine like the star!
Have a great day
Wishing a happiest birthday to you
God bless you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment