Chance for Change (In Every Relationship)

BTemplates.com

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 18 September 2019 – You Can Be Restored!


Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 18 September 2019 – You Can Be Restored!

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You’re the God of Restoration; the Alpha and the Omega; with You all things are possible. – Click HERE for Open Heaven 18 September 2019
2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
3.Father, I come before Your throne of mercy and grace, with a deeply repentant heart, please, heal my land, in Jesus name.
4.Father, let every power waging secret battle against my glory be exposed, frustrated and disgraced, openly, in Jesus name.
5.Father, restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, and renew the right spirit within me, in Jesus name.
6.Father, as I stand on Your promise, today, please, grant me complete restoration, spiritually and physically, in Jesus name.
7.I pursue, I overtake and I recover all that the enemies have stolen from me, in Jesus name.
8.Father, let all my blessings that have gone to wrong addresses, be re-routed back to me, and let every hopeless situation in my life and family be turned around for good, today, in Jesus name.
9.Father, let Your mercy and favour locate me today, and let all that I have lost through my own carelessness, self-will and disobedience, be restored to me, in Jesus name.
10.Father, restore unto me all the years in my life, that the locusts, cankerworms, caterpillars and palmerworms, have eaten away, in Jesus name.
11.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and perfect everything concerning his life, ministry and family, in Jesus name.
12.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
13.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
14.Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
15.In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.
Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens Devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye’s book Ministry, in Jesus name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment