Chance for Change (In Every Relationship)

BTemplates.com

Thursday 28 July 2022

THE IRREPLACEABLE HEART BEAT (Happy Birthday my love)


THE IRREPLACEABLE HEART BEAT

(Happy Birthday my love)



Hmm... Wahoo! Nice to be fully back after a long time showing on and off. The waiting time is over, the opener finally appeared, showing  a great surprise with strength, boldness and confident. Indeed the battle is not for strongest but for him the Grace belongs. Many want to hold and take it but the one the Lord Almighty has given surely have it for ever.

Today is the day of the owner, the one that controls  and mesmerizes the key to his heart, the pillar behind his success and more of his success. Indeed, she came, she saw, she fought, she conquered because the Lord had prepared him for her.

To my most precious heart beat, I feel so blessed to have such a delightful and breathtaking wife, I love you so much and hope that this your day I mean your birthday brings about everything you could ever desire. You are the light of my life and make every day special. I love you more with each passing day and I am excited about all the upcoming holds. You are my beautiful butterfly! Just like the sun set, flowers dies, also your birthdays may come and go, but a wife like you is one in a million. I am so glad to have you in my life. My love and respect for you will never vanish.  I feel so grateful for everything that you bring into my life. May your day be joyful and wonderful. May Lord showers all the blessings into your life. 

With all my heart, I wish my wife happy birthday long life and prosperity in sound mind and good health in Jesus name Amen. Enjoy this little poem of mine Darling. Title IRREPLACEABLE HEART:- 


The glittered smile, 
And that unique voice;
The irresistible look,
with my heart as a hook,
Hooked to loving you.
Forever you are a diamond,
An irreplaceable diamond;
That which steady my heart,
And made me feel the aura;
To love and be loved.
A gift beyond measure,
A diamond that never fades;
You are a blessing to my life,
And a blessing you will ever be;
A blessing to all around you.
So irresistible that I yearn,
With the heart that longs for you;
So irreplaceable that I feel,
The tenderness of your love;
With the touch that is irreplaceable

2 comments: