Chance for Change (In Every Relationship)

BTemplates.com

Tuesday 23 April 2024

The journey forever (wedding anniversary)


 The journey forever (wedding anniversary).


Nice to be back for the best reasons, all just for this wonderful day; Happy anniversary, my sweet wife! As we celebrate another year of togetherness, I find myself overwhelmed with gratitude for the love and support you've given me every step of the way.


 From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one I wanted to spend my life with, and each day with you confirms that belief. You bring light into my darkest days, laughter into my quiet moments, and love into every corner of my heart. Here's to us and the beautiful life we've built together. I love you more than ever.


Enjoy this wonderful poem my precious heart beat

When I was young, I couldn’t think
What it would be like to be older.
How could I know it would bring such joy
Just to cuddle my head on your shoulder.

So many things bring happiness now,
Like a rub on the back or a smile,
And my feelings for you are stronger today
Than they were when you walked down the aisle.

When I was young, my fondest wish
Was a marriage that could be this good.
Where we’d work through pain to laugh again
As loving partners should.

As the days drift by we’re settling in,
To a life that’s rich and rewarding.
Just sharing with you is a dream come true;
You’re a pleasure well worth hoarding!

I’m happy with you; to me you just shine,
And I’m blessed and thankful that you are mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sugar Zaddy 😋 😘 you know you are the best thing life could offer me. Forever is the DEAL my love

    ReplyDelete