Chance for Change (In Every Relationship)

BTemplates.com

Monday 5 August 2019

Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 6 August 2019 – A Sheep of His Pasture?


Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 6 August 2019 – A Sheep of His Pasture?

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because You’re the good shepherd, Your mercy is everlasting and Your truth endureth to all generations. – Click HERE for Open Heaven 6 August 2019
2.Thank You, Jesus, for first loving me, and for giving Your life for me.
3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
4.Father, give me the grace to always hear Your voice and to follow You and all Your instructions, habitually, in Jesus name.
5.Father, I soak myself in the blood of Jesus, and I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, in Jesus name.
6.Father, give me the grace never to be ashamed of publicly identifying with You and Your gospel of peace, in Jesus name.
7.Father, release upon my life the grace to obey all Your commandments, and do Your perfect Will, in Jesus name.
8.Father, You’re my shepherd, the good shepherd; please, lead and guide me through life and take me to the place of my destiny fulfilment, in Jesus name.
9.Father, please revive Your people and return us to the path of faith in Jesus’ Name.
10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus name.
11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13.Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.
Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye’s book Ministry, in Jesus name.

Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heaven 6 August 2019 – A Sheep of His Pasture?

0 comments:

Post a Comment