Chance for Change (In Every Relationship)

BTemplates.com

Wednesday 25 August 2021

THE SPIRIT OF WORKMANSHIP(BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MY WONDERFUL BOSS, UNCLE, BROTHER AND FRIEND)


THE SPIRIT OF WORKMANSHIP(BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MY WONDERFUL BOSS, UNCLE, BROTHER AND FRIEND)



Birthday is a momentous occasion, an anniversary of the day on which one is born. It is a day to reminisce the chance life gave one to commence a duty. It is also an important moment to celebrate the joy of being alive, and these celebrations consistently accumulate to form a cluster of sweet memories. 

To begin I would like to tell you the admiration from me to you because you are not only worried about the effectively and efficiently work, but also because you are aware of the welfare of everyone who work with you. I well remember my first day at the office, your words filled me with courage and determination to carry out my work in the best way possible and thanks to that I could get very good results in all aspects, not just in the workplace.

Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to work under your commands, is an enriching experience that has made me a better professional. 

One of the things I like about you is that you are always willing to listen and discuss new ideas and suggestions with the intention of the office works to improve day by day. You are truly a leader and achieve success in everything you propose. But today the reason for these words is beyond the workplace because today is your birthday and it is my hope that this special day is filled with much joy for you and your family and that along over the years the success and happiness accompany you. 

At this juncture, I want to wish a very happy birthday to a highly phenomenal boss. May this day and the rest of your days be filled with enjoyment and internal peace. I am so privileged to have been given the opportunity to work under such a great and amazing leader like you, you have been such an inspirational leader to everyone that have worked with you. As you celebrate this wonderful day, it’s my prayer that God will open the gates of heaven and shower upon you unlimited blessings. Wishing you the greatest of birthdays. 

On behalf of myself and my media crew, we love to wish you happy birthday, Long life and prosperity in sound mind and good health in Jesus name, Amen. 

Please Sir enjoy this poem to celebrate this wonderful day of yours.

SPIRIT OF WORKMANSHIP

To call a spade a spade

Isn’t an easy task

To say no when you must

Is surely a big ask

But for a super boss like you

Nothing is too tough

You can think calmly

Even in times that are rough

That is the reason why

We are lucky to have you at the helm

You have always been the best

In your domain and realm

Happy birthday My boss(Oga).


0 comments:

Post a Comment